quince Sometimes called the "golden apple".The fresh fruit that's rarely necessary to liking.Blame pungent and sometimes bitter taste of the fruit.But compotes, jams, beverages, and of course, jams quince loved by many.
sure to try to cook this delicacy, because the dessert is not only delicious, but also useful.This fruit contains a huge amount of acid, tannins, pectin.There therein as iron, copper and vitamin C. These substances are stored in the quince even after chemical treatment.Therefore, doctors recommend to include it in your diet in any form pleasing.The fruits are shown to use for everybody - adults and children.
cooking quince jam is no more difficult than other fruits and berries.We offer you a simple recipe.With it you get a very spicy and unusual treat.
To prepare for this dessert recipe, you will need a minimum set of food.
- fruits of quince - 1 kg;
- sugar - 350 g;
- citric acid - a quarter of a teaspoon.
proceeds to the process of preparation.Its stages are:
- fruits are very well washed under running water.Then douse them with boiling water.
- Peel off the skin of a quince.Then you can remove the core and seeds.By the way, the peel of the fruit can not throw.From it you can cook excellent, very useful compote.
- fruit cut into neat little segments.Then they shift into the pot for cooking, and is highly recommended that it be enamelled quality.
- Quince mass should pour the water, but not completely, and it lightly covered fruit.
- capacity of fruit put on fire and cook for 45 minutes.During this time, the fruit will become a soft consistency, and the liquid evaporates.If suddenly, even after cooking has remained in the tank water, it is sure to pour it.
- The cooked quince and removed using tolkushkoy, get out of her mashed potatoes.If you mess around so there is no desire, you can use a blender.The result will be even better.
- resulting milled mass is necessary to add sugar and citric acid.All the ingredients are thoroughly combined and again placed in an enamel bowl.
- capacity put on a little fire and start cooking quince jam.This should be done as long as you see that the components begin to thicken.If you want to jam it turned out quite thick and dense consistency, continue cooking for at least another 15 minutes.If you like dessert, more air and sparse, the process of cooking can be paused.At the stage of cooking jam, it must be regularly stir.So do you need to ensure that the components are thoroughly and evenly-cooked.
- Cooked jam need to pour into containers prepared in advance, which necessarily must be sterile.Then the cans sealed with metal lids and transferred to storage.
taste of jam, both in pure form and in the company of biscuits, scones.