Because anything can prepare jams: peaches, melons, strawberries, apples.Thanks to the huge number of varieties of this fragrant and healthy fruits, jams flavor palette is obtained simply boundless.But the most popular dessert of this kind of small, but very delicious apples - Ranetok.Jam is obtained simply amazing.Be sure to close a few jars of goodies.It certainly will appeal to your other household members and guests, suddenly dropped in for tea.
There are a lot of recipes for which you can prepare this dessert.And every woman necessarily making any secret of its unique and not always willingly shares his own recipe.We offer you a very simple, but no less delicious jam recipe from Ranetok.
For him, you will need a minimum set of products, and a little free time.So plan ahead for that.
- ripe, but not overripe fruit - 1 kg;
- sugar - 1 kg;
- purified water.
cooking process will take place in the following order:
- Apples are very well washed in running water, then carefully pour over the fruit in boiling water.
- Once the fruits have cooled down a bit, they should be cut into neat slices.Peel apples to shoot at the same time it is not necessary.
- delicately cut out the core, remove all bones.
- treated fruits are put in a large pot, it is desirable that it was enamelled quality.Fill a glass of fruit treated water.Capacity to put the small fire.Fruits need to boil until until they soften.As a rule, it takes about 20 minutes.
- After the specified time has passed, the apples are removed.Give them cool.
- Using a sieve or colander, fruit mash.
- His shift into a new container, transferred to a small fire and wait until the mixture comes to a boil.Once this occurred, we follow jam add sugar.Carefully connect the components.
- again include a small fire and continue the cooking process for even 10 minutes.At this time, it is sure to stir a lot.It is necessary to boil the jam evenly and not burnt on the bottom.It is recommended that you only use a wooden spatula.
- Ready jam, without waiting for it to cool, pour into a glass container and cork.