Korea - a country of contrasts.Here absolutely everyone can find for himself something familiar and very interesting.In cities peacefully "coexist" tradition, preserved from ancient times and the newest buildings, built with the latest technology.Here there is the concept of "common culture", although the newcomer a man is sometimes very difficult to understand where the old traditions come to an end, and a new cultural stage.
This country has long been famous for its special cuisine.As in most parts of its territory grew rice and sea ports right after bursting with fish, these two ingredients and have become fundamental entire Korean and, incidentally, the Japanese cuisine.Later, of course, we came here and Oriental fruit and spices, and Western dishes.But, of course, the most beloved and revered remained traditional recipes, to which are rolls and sushi.
Since every Korean dish - cooking is an art and design in recent years to establish a clear tendency to equate them to t
Classic rolls - are small "pancakes", containing the two main ingredients of all Japanese cuisine - rice and fish, and the fish is used only raw, soaked in several sauces, including acetic necessarily present.But since such rolls is very difficult to store (they spoil within a few hours), raw fish today replaced boiled, steamed or even fried.And the rolls are now, there are about a dozen varieties.In our publication, we invite you to cook the egg rolls - a great dish for lovers of Japanese-Korean cuisine, as well as for those who want to surprise their friends and relatives.To cook egg rolls, consider the following.
- cooked rice - 30 grams;
- soft cheese varieties - 50 grams;
- cucumber - 1 piece;
- chicken egg - 1 pc;
- soy sauce;
cooking process is as follows:
- in deep container, beat the egg with a small amount of soy sauce.Once the yolk and white are thoroughly mixed, add wasabi to give a special taste and smell.
- on a heated pan pour the egg and fry on both sides, as the usual eggs (until golden brown).
- spread the egg pancake on a cloth to get rid of excess oil.
- At Makis (a special bamboo mat for rolling roll) spread pancake.Layers add first figure, then the diced cheese on top - cucumber.
- Optionally add a little wasabi and soy sauce.Tight turn off roll.
egg rolls to be served with seafood and herbs.Bon Appetit!