As is well known, is not immune from the disease no one, including the expectant mother.Therefore, as the woman had not tried to protect their health, it may still get sick.At the same time severe fatigue or a cold can trigger fever.What do you do in this case, because the medications used strictly forbidden?
When shoot down the temperature?
Note that in the first trimester, an increase in temperature up to 37.5 degrees is considered a normal reaction to the increase in blood progesterone.Therefore, if there is no flu symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, headache), do not worry.
is quite another thing, if the temperature rises above 38 degrees.Indeed, in this case, it is very dangerous for the unborn child in the early lines when he only beginning to emerge of the system and internal organs.As of late, the fever can cause premature birth or oxygen deprivation of the child.
How to bring down the temperature?
order to effectively bring down the temperature during pregnancy and do not cause harm
- special compresses cabbage leaf;
- excessive drinking: tea with raspberries, raspberry with lime, green tea, herbal teas, cranberry juice, broth from branches of raspberry, etc .;
- rubdown with fresh lemon juice or vinegar;
- lowering the temperature in the room to 15 degrees.
In no case do not take decoctions of calendula and do not do foot baths, as this may provoke undesirable consequences.
We should not forget that in most cases of the common cold sick people with low immunity.Therefore, be sure to take special vitamins, designed for pregnant women.
When medication is necessary?
If the temperature is very high and no folk remedies do not help, use medications as fever leads to various problems in the body of a child and failure to cardiovascular pregnant.
But note that fever based on paracetamol adversely affect the fetus.Therefore, it is best to use an enema to cool analginum.
- aspirin - can cause bleeding is bad for blood clotting.
- Tetracycline - retards the development of the fetus.
- Streptomycin - can cause deafness in children.
- levomitsitin - affects the circulatory system and provokes changes in the liver of the baby.
And finally remember, at a high temperature you should immediately contact a doctor.He will examine you and prescribe the necessary treatment.Remember, you are responsible not only for their health but also the health of their child.