tasty mackerel can be prepared in many different ways.The store sells the fish in smoked, pickled, dried or salted.However, it is difficult to be sure of the composition of the product purchased.Therefore it is best to cook mackerel on their own, such as saline.This is the easiest way and thus the finished dish will turn out very delicious and juicy.
- frozen mackerel - 3 pieces;
- purified water - 1.8 liters;
- vegetable oil (preferably sunflower oil) - 80 ml;
- sugar - 2.5 tablespoons;
- coriander - a pinch;
- large rock salt - 5 tablespoons;
- laurel leaves - 6 pieces;
- peas black pepper - a pinch;
- vinegar - 2 teaspoons;
- onion - 1 clove.
The first is to choose the right fish - will need to pay special attention to her skin.It should not be blood stains.If they are, this is evidence of repeated thawing of the product.Pieces of such fish will fall apart during cooking, and look unappetizing.
- To start the fish is cleaned of all interior and a black film on the surface.The head and fins should also be cut.Then thoroughly wash the product.
- Now is the time to prepare the brine.To this mix 3 tablespoons salt, 1 tablespoon sugar, black pepper and coriander.All mixed product is poured into 900 milliliters of boiling water.Then the mass is left to heat for a few minutes, after which it was withdrawn and allowed to cool to room temperature.
- Prepared fish is laid out in an enamel or glass container, and then completely filled with brine.It must be completely immersed in the liquid.Capacity with mackerel removed in the refrigerator for 2 days.Fish should be thoroughly impregnated with brine.Next
- fish is removed from the brine and cut into pieces.Onions also need to cut into large rings.
- 're prepared marinade.For this purpose, 900 ml of water is added to the remaining salt, sugar, bay leaf, coriander and a little pepper, and vinegar.The fluid is required boil, then remove from heat and cool.
- in a quart jar in turn stacked pieces of fish and onions.Next mackerel filled with the marinade.At least it is sent to the oil.
fish should stand in the refrigerator for another 24 hours, after which it can bring to the table.