This plant - a wonderful spice.In appearance, it is more like a green onion, but the taste - garlic.Her age in the early spring is very short, so you need to have time to gather and prepare it as soon as possible.Today we know a lot of tasty recipes for garlic for the winter.
This dish will be an excellent snack with meat or chicken.Cooked very quickly and easily.
- fresh wild garlic - 500 grams;
- water - 0.9 liters;
- sugar - 1.3 tablespoons;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- table bite (9 percent) - 90 milliliters.
number of ingredients can be increased depending on how many snacks is scheduled to close.
- The first step is to thoroughly wash and chop the wild garlic into small pieces.Then they descend into a colander and within a couple of minutes in boiling water blanch.Immediately after the leek is removed from the boiling water, it must be cooled with running water.Further spice pieces are sent to pre-prepared and sterilized jars.Lay them should be tight enough.It can be a little trample on top of his hand.
- Now you need to prepare the brine.For this specified amount of water is boiled, then it is sent to the sugar and salt.The liquid after the addition of spices left over medium heat for another 3-5 minutes.Now you need to cool it a little and add the vinegar.
- Brine ready.It remains to pour it into a container with wild garlic, but so that the edges to be no less than 1.5 centimeters.Slightly covered lids sterilized container for 5-7 minutes, then rolled and retained for storage at room temperature.
Snack turns spicy, tasty but not too spicy.
Pickled wild garlic horseradish
This recipe is more suitable for those who like it hot spicy snacks.For example, cooked in this way the spice is a perfect complement to strong alcoholic drinks.Therefore, it is especially pleasant to men.
- fresh wild garlic - 900 grams;
- horseradish root - 300 grams;
- dill - 300 grams;
- laurel - depending on the number of layers;
- sweet pepper - a handful (to taste);
- salt - per 1.3 tablespoons per 1 liter of water.
For salting need to take fresh leaves.Cut off their need with long petioles.
- To start leek thoroughly rinsed under cold running water.Further, it will need to dry.The best way to do this, simply to spread greenery in the air.
- leaves can be used whole.If they were too large, then cut into two parts.Horseradish root is cut into small thin strips.
- for salting it's best to take glass containers with a very wide mouth, for example, special banks.First sent to the bottom of the first layer of garlic, bay leaf and then, chopped dill, black pepper and horseradish.Thus, in a jar placed all ingredients.
- top herbs and spices filled with brine, which is placed on a wooden club and cargo.It remains to wait until the ingredients begin to wander.
- In the process of fermentation on the surface of the foam container to appear in large numbers.It must be carefully removed with a wooden spoon.From time to time it needs to be removed from the Bank of Georgia and a circle and thoroughly wash them with salt water.
- After about 15 days of the goods removed from a future filled with snacks and a new brine.It is possible to close the jar, and send it to the storage, for example, on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator.
appetizer served as a complement to meat and fish dishes.