most unpleasant feeling for most people - it is a toothache.It can be different - dull or sharp, constant or intermittent.Often it happens that the tooth hurts when you press on it.Sometimes this pain worried when apparently healthy teeth, or after a visit to the dentist.This means that the tooth is destroyed from the inside or the treatment of the doctor made a mistake.The pain on pressure or biting may occur for many reasons.
Why can hurt a tooth when you?
- The most common reason for this is periodontitis.It may appear in a tooth with a cavity or nezaplombirovannoy occur in apparently healthy tooth.This usually happens after the pulpit, not the treated in time.
- Another cause of such pain can be tooth decay.Most often it occurs when the food got a cavity.
- It also happens that the long-filled tooth responds when you click on it.This means that a seal inflammation appeared that already affected pulp.
- if the tooth reacts to every touch after a visit to the dentist, it may mean that the technology has been broken canal filling or put inflated seal.
- Such pain may also occur after an injury or when the jaw fracture, for example, after removal of the adjacent teeth.
- happens that under the crown begins to develop tooth decay, in this case, the tooth will hurt when you click on it.
In any case, if there is tooth sensitivity to touch, it is very important to visit the dentist.It will determine the cause of the pain and help resolve it.But it also happens that go to the doctor there is no opportunity, as the tooth bothers you, does not eat and talk.Temporarily relieve pain and can be at home.
What to do when a tooth sensitivity with pressure?
- take a couple of pills of any anesthetic.
- To remove the remnants of food, you need to brush your teeth.
- Rinse your mouth with a solution furatsilina, potassium permanganate or soda.
- Reduce the load on the tooth.
Do not apply heat to the gum, as the cause of the pain may be periodontitis, which develops from the heat even faster.Without a doctor's prescription and can not take any anti-inflammatory drugs or antibiotics.You can only temporarily relieve pain to wait to visit a dentist.But you can not put off a visit to the doctor, because if you start the process, it is possible to lose a tooth.