Pain in the umbilicus may occur not only in infants and adults.Especially strongly it feels when gentle pressure.Usually such pain perceived as stomach pain.That is why the majority of patients can not give a precise definition of what is happening to them, and in what particular place felt pain.Diagnosing, so complicated, so you need not wait.When the pain subsides, and contact the hospital immediately!
human condition at a time exhausting.The patient does not find a place of constant pain sensation, it becomes nervous and irritable.Let's find out the most likely causes umbilical pain.
- stagnation of feces.This phenomenon often results in significant expansion of the walls of the rectum.The pain in this case is based on strong, it is spasmodic, causing severe discomfort.
- presence of parasites in the body can cause spasms in the navel, if a little pressure on the toes.
- Umbilical hernia.
- When mechanical damage umbilical region, such as piercing, as well as after the impact there is weak or aching pain in the affected area.
- Men like the pain is the first symptom of the disease of the rectum, the presence of prostatitis.Pain is weak, but it almost does not stop.When the disease is started, it may be the strongest spasmodic pain.
- women feel pain in the navel in the presence of many diseases.For example, uterine fibroids, cystitis, endometriosis, cancer forms.When inflammation of the female organs is characterized by a weak sensation of pain.
- Pregnant women such pain arises from the large size of the fruit, or high amounts of amniotic fluid.
- Infants such pain occurs for many reasons.This flatulence, abnormal stools, colic, poor diet, and more.A viral disease can provoke pain in the area of the navel, accompanied by vomiting.
gastroenteritis, pneumonia, bowel disease, infectious diseases, puberty, periodic constipation and many other things can be manifested is a pain in the umbilical region.
As you can see, the diagnosis alone, and even more to choose treatment in any case impossible.Umbilical pain can be a symptom of various diseases, so it is best to diagnose with experienced professionals!