in tissue nutrition given special place of honor.When used correctly, it strengthens, purifies and heals the body, it helps normalize weight and fight many diseases.Excessive use of fiber in the diet is not necessary, because it deprives a person of minerals, as its excess can lead to abnormal intestinal activity - flatulence, goiter, indigestion and chairs.
Fiber - disease prevention
are two types of fiber:
- soluble form of fiber in contact with water forms a gel-like consistency of a special substance, which is a breeding ground for intestinal bacteria.The microorganisms of human intestinal cleaved soluble fiber necessary for the body material.These include pectin, hemicellulose alginaza gum and so on.
- insolubilizing fiber represented vegetable fibers - cellulose and lignin that are resistant to the aqueous medium.This fiber is a natural adsorbent, helps a person to get rid of toxins, excess cholesterol and toxins.Swelling from moisture and passing through the gastrointestinal tract, this sponge-like fiber absorbs all harmful substances and pathogens, and then outputs them together with the stool.
Fiber is found in many plant foods, it helps a person in the prevention of constipation and intestinal diseases, cleanses the body of harmful substances and degradation products of food.The smaller products are amenable to treatment, the more of them are retained fiber.Those who regularly gets fat intake, according to statistics, less likely to suffer from cancer and cardiovascular disorders.Vegetable fibers leads to normal blood sugar, improves the intestinal microflora, increases gastric secretion, has choleretic and immunostimulatory effects.
Fiber is effective for weight loss
Plant foods rich in fiber - is the best diet, especially for those who are overweight or just follow the figure and health.
- swelled from the damp environment, fiber gives a feeling of a long satiety, helping digestion and speeding up metabolism.
- To improve the health and appearance, you need every day to eat foods rich plant fibers - raw fruits and vegetables, fresh fruit, nuts and dried fruit, whole wheat bread, and cereals and legumes.
- large number of useful fiber found in bran and unpolished grains.It delays the absorption of fat through the consumption of food, accelerating the metabolism of helping people in weight loss and appetite control.
- Fiber displays hazardous and noxious substances - such as lead, cobalt, mercury, chromium, cadmium and so on, are able to build up and poison the human body.
- Fiber is essential for normal functioning of many internal organ systems - liver, stomach, gallbladder, small and large intestine, and pancreas.
- The tissue contains more minerals and vitamins beneficial to human health.
If fiber from plant foods in the human diet is not enough, then you can use ready-made fiber, which is recommended to be added to the familiar for you meals and drinks.Do not forget that fat in dry form must be accompanied by plenty of fluids, and to enrich the diet of dietary fiber should gradually.