Kidney disease characterized by the appearance and deposition of sand or stones (stones) in the kidney, can now be seen every third person on the planet in varying stages of manifestation.As a rule, small (up to 1 mm in diameter) peskoobraznye deposits do not cause discomfort and are not considered a pathology, as can safely be evacuated for urinary channels.However, plural cluster gradually sand can lead to formation of larger stones (2 mm in diameter and above), which is independent removal is difficult and requires additional therapeutic measures.For small calculi (0.5-1.5 mm diameter) in most cases is sufficient diet and increasing the amount of fluid in the diet.It should be noted that the formation of large stones surgery is rarely necessary, as there are many alternative methods of treatment, such as the dissolution of stones (litholysis).Almost unanimously, doctors agree on the need to use mineral water with nephrolithiasis.
Benefits of drinking mineral water with nephrolithiasis
- Allows you to increase the quality of daily fluid intake.Medical-table mineral water you can drink without any restrictions (preferably not less than 1.5 liters per day).It is devoid of harmful impurities, which are added to ordinary tap water (chlorine, etc.) and provides useful mineral substances to the organism (in larger quantities than non-mineral spring and bottled drinking water).
- has diuretic properties and, consequently, increases the excretion of fluids from the body naturally through the urinary channels.Thus, there is a renal clearance mechanically.
- Depending on the chemical composition of different varieties of mineral water can provoke crushing and dissolution of mineral stones, depending on the etiology of their education.However, this is true only in relation to the main mineral water, as the medical-table mineral water concentration of active substances is low.
When kidney disease is usually diagnosed three types of concretions - urate stones, calcium oxalate stones, phosphate stones.Depending on the variety of stones choosing the appropriate type of mineral water, which acts as an antagonist of structures and contributes to their fragmentation and dissolution.
types of mineral water, depending on the types of stones
- When uric acid calculi (urate diathesis) best suited the use of alkaline mineral water.An example of this can serve as a water "Borjomi", "Essentuki number 17" and so on.
- When oxalate calculi (oxaluria) recommended the use of calcium Lightly mineral water.An example may make "Sairme", "Essentuki number 20".
- When phosphate calculi (phosphaturia) desirable use of acidic mineral water.An example may make "Arzni", "Dolomite seltzer."
Important: use mineral water to be dispensed and administered by the attending specialist.Medical-table mineral water may be used without restrictions.