Flatfoot is usually not correlated in people with serious diseases.On the contrary, at the time when the recruits are not taken into the army because of flat feet, many army "hares" dreamed of such a rejection in the health of the body, but are not all as fun as it sounds.To judge the flat feet as a non-serious diseases can only those people who have never experienced this disease.The same people who feel as uncomfortable flat, is already considered quite differently.
first signs of flatfoot
Flatfoot - this insidious disease, as people often do not notice irregularities in their body.Each person has ever suffered from a foot from a long walk, and almost no one thought that such effects after the load on the legs can be a result of flat feet.We are all used to write off the pain in my legs just to excessive fatigue, although unpleasant sensations in the feet after loads - this is one of the signs of the presence of flat feet.These features include the following facts:
- At the end of the day occur edemas and seizures.Legs tired very quickly.
- are frequent pain in the back.
- Fast leg fatigue even with simple standing, for example, to stop or turn.
- also feature flat-footedness is an extension or lengthening legs.It is difficult to see, but if you have even a slight suspicion of change in shape of the foot - go to the orthopedist.
feet - is the backbone of our musculoskeletal system, the so-called "spring" of the whole skeleton.It is due to springing stop the spine does not take the brunt of walking and long standing.If there is a deviation in the feet, the load on the spine is much higher, and hence the output of the other diseases associated with the structure of the skeleton and back pain.
methods of diagnostics of flatfoot home
There are several ways by which you can detect in his flat right at home.
To do this test you need a fat cream and a loose sheet of white paper.Put a sheet of paper on a hard surface (board, flat floor), spread with cream and foot step on the surface of the sheet.It must remain an imprint of both legs, and the inner side of each foot should not be strongly imprinted.If you can clearly see the entire inner side of the foot on the print, you may have flat feet.
For children above described test is not suitable, because they have not yet fully formed shape of the foot.In this case, you must do things differently:
- Pay attention to the child's gait.When they stop the normal state should converge in parallel to each other when walking.If walking you observe that socks converge towards each other (clubfoot), then most likely, the child is one of the stages of flatfoot.About
- unusual form of flatfoot can speak and uneven distribution of the load during walking.For example, some children go mostly on the inner parts of the foot.This step indicates the presence of flat feet.
Remember that assess the presence of flat feet can only be from 5-6 years.Before that age children stop is at the stage of active formation and can easily be mistaken at home diagnosis.