No one is immune from injury.Even leading a sedentary lifestyle, you can get a dislocation or sprain.Very often, people confuse these two different types of damage.Meanwhile, experts point out that the nature of these injuries are totally different, so the first aid and subsequent treatment will depend on how it was obtained by stretching or dislocation.
All of sprains
This type of injury is quite easy to get walking, cross-country performance of the exercises, as well as jumping, making sharp turns.When stretched, the pain is not concentrated in one particular place, and the entire length of the injured muscle.In addition, pain is accompanied with weakness and convulsive manifestations in the area of damage.Quite often, the limb may swell significantly darken in the area of damage.
Doctors distinguish 3 degrees of stretching.
- If the patient has a minor injury minor pain.However, it is enhanced if the final push.This type of extension cords may be slightly overstrain.If the patient does not lose the ability to move independently.However, the motion will bring discomfort and with every movement of people will be very limp.
- second degree of stretching is characterized by a painful sensations.In addition, the damaged area swells, swells, causing the patient loses the opportunity to move around safely.Then, over time symptoms are worse.
- Third Degree is the most dangerous.At this stage, there is a rupture of ligaments.In this situation, the nature of the pain sharp, pungent, strong.The injured limb can not move people.
«Hallmark» dislocation are the symptoms:
- Joint instantly changes its contour.In order to determine this, we need only to make a number of joint, located on the opposite limb.Thus even visually it can be determined that the joint head is not in place.Furthermore, if gently touched the injury, you will feel the palpable glenoid cavity.
- displacement of the bones occurs.Due to the anatomical features of the muscles begin to shrink a little differently.Therefore, it is more convenient to the patient to remain in an unnatural position.For example, if the patient dislocation of the jaw to be much more comfortable with an open mouth.And if the damaged hip joint, the foot is turned inwards inadvertently toe.
- patient constantly feels a lot of pain - and attempting to commit any movement, and at a fixed position, but is particularly acute pain felt when the injured limb to try to influence outsiders, such as providing first aid.
There are also such injuries that combine features and one or other status.In this case, the diagnosis can be established only professional trauma.