rare people met in my life such a phenomenon as the bags under the eyes.For some, this is just an isolated case of lack of sleep, and a real problem for others pursuing their lifelong.However, if a little effort, this problem is solved in most cases.On the basic methods of struggle with bags under his eyes at home will be discussed below.First you need to turn to the etiology of this phenomenon, as it allows the root causes to forget about this cosmetic defect.
Etiology appearance of eye bags
- presence of chronic diseases of the cardiovascular system, or myocardial infarction.There is a loss of elasticity of blood vessels and impaired blood circulation, which can provoke swelling under the eyes.
- presence of chronic kidney disease or liver disease.There is a violation of the cleaning or excretory functions of the body, which leads to violations of the metabolic processes and creates a water-electrolyte imbalance.
- abuse addictions.Alcohol and cigarettes create conditions favorable to the vascular spasm, disrupting the natural processes of blood formation and circulation as a result of artificially induced oxygen starvation.
- predominance in the diet potentially hazardous foods (fried, spicy, pickled, too salty).Abuse leads to metabolic disorders.
- Excessive eating, provoking the accumulation of excess weight.
- Stress and neurotic states of various etiologies, causing insomnia.
- Use of hypnotics and sedatives.
- excessive fluid intake before bedtime.
- habit of sleeping in a posture "on his stomach."
- use of substandard and expired cosmetics that can cause an allergic reaction in the form of edema.
General recommendations for treatment and prevention of
- minimize bad habits.It is undesirable to drink alcohol and smoke two hours before bedtime.
- Do not eat food (especially fried and spicy), two hours before bedtime.
- Do not drink liquids half an hour before bedtime.
- not abuse drugs.In case of side effects (including swelling under the eyes), consult a doctor.
- In the case of predisposition to the appearance of bags under the eyes in the morning to try to sleep on your back (this helps to maximize relaxation of the facial muscles).
- Minimize the use of cosmetics.
- treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system and liver and kidney, if any.
- try to avoid eyestrain (such as when watching TV or working at the computer).
local therapy and prevention
- exercises for the eyes, strengthens not only the eyes but also the surrounding areas.The most common and effective exercise is a circular motion through the eyes clockwise and counter-clockwise movement of the eye up and down and side to side, eye movement diagonally (upper right corner - the bottom left corner, the upper left corner - the bottom right corner), the reduction of pupils tothe nose, followed by a look back and relaxing the eyes.Exercising gives a visible effect after about a month of daily exercises.It is enough to pay from 5 to 15 minutes a day.
- Massage around the eyes.Running the pads of the middle and index finger with light circular movements with minimal pressure.It is necessary to carry out the procedure for five minutes after waking up the morning washing.
- eye compress (warm evening and the morning cold).To compress using small paper or fabric bags filled with herbs.Optimally suited for this black tea, sage, chamomile, dill.
Application of these procedures will achieve sustained therapeutic effect and get rid of bags under the eyes.