Mulberry grows only in places where it is very warm, but sometimes we do manage to get its fruits, and even to prepare them for the future, welded from them jam for the winter or making compote.Only much it becomes unclear whether all eat mulberry, especially people with a diagnosis of pancreatitis, and if so, how?
Can I eat fruit Mulberry - mulberry pancreatitis?
mainly mulberry fruit has always been used as a remedy from the mass disorders.Evidence of this are the numerous recipes of traditional medicine and, incidentally, pancreatitis was no exception.
Already in ancient times mulberry fruit, the leaves and bark are actively used in this form of the disease, not only for ameliorating the disease, but also for its prevention.And do mulberries used not only fresh, but also dried.
Useful properties of mulberry pancreatitis
Despite the fact that modern medicine never formally concerned by the question of influence of mulberry on the human body, pancreatitis patient, based on the "experience" of tr
- mulberries contain large amountsnatural fructose, sucrose and glucose.Continuous use of these substances enriches the body, which makes the patient much better mood rises, increases cheerfulness and energy.
- presence of organic acids can improve the function of the digestive system, eliminate the problem with a chair.Thus, if a person suffers periodic diarrhea, whereas before eating mulberry can not drink the water, such a compound will act as a strong laxative.
- Mulberry - a low-calorie product, so the dishes prepared on its basis with the addition of fruit mulberry, referred to as dietary meals, which is especially important in chronic pancreatitis.
- mulberry juice promotes the excretion of harmful substances act as antipyretic.It enriches the body by various mineral compounds.
- Mulberry normalizes blood sugar levels, thus improving the work-forming organs.
Given the particular effects of mulberry fruit with pancreatitis, it is safe to say that people who have this disease, you can drink fruit drinks, made with the addition of this berry.You can eat jam.
Do not forget that each patient's condition and pancreatitis being an individual and perhaps such that you can not eat mulberry berries in any form is strictly on individual performance or even the presence of some additional diseases.
Therefore, if you do not have to refrain from eating mulberries, eat just a little - two or three, if there are no failures and attacks during the day does not happen, then you can safely eat mulberry, but, of course, that within the framework of what is permitted!And still it would be better to consult on this matter with a good specialist who monitors.