Cooking many countries and peoples knows and uses as a seasoning or a separate dish of ginger root.It is added in the hot dishes and desserts, and pastries, brewed as a tea, insist in a thermos, brewed from a jam.Sales can be found as the root (fresh or dried) powder (as a separate spice, or mixed with other spices), and pickled.
main components of ginger - starch and sugar that give you energy and strength.From a medical point of view of ginger - the product is not just a useful and necessary for the body.And all because he:
- Increases immunity.
- is a source of trace elements, amino acids, vitamins and minerals.It contains sodium, magnesium, manganese, chromium, selenium, phosphorus.
- normalizes the stomach and pancreas by driving the activity of the endocrine glands and produce the production of gastric juice.
- improves appetite.
- Promotes rapid digestion.
- prevents indigestion and belching.
- speeds up metabolism, which promotes weight loss.
- is excellent anabolic - relieves headaches, pains in muscles and joints.
- Prints from the body, toxins, heavy metals, fights poisoning.
- improves skin regeneration.
- helps in the treatment of female infertility.
- Relieves colds phenomenon.
Not surprisingly, exerting such an influence on the body, Ginger became coveted seasoning to food for so many people around the world.A ginger tea with various additives has long been in high demand.
However, precisely because of its pungency and secretory functions of this excitation is a very popular spice is not recommended for inclusion in the diet of people suffering from pancreatitis, regardless of the stage of the disease.The only exception is for those who loves ginger - ginger oil in small quantities, but we must make a reservation in advance - for sick people harm from taking ginger can be substantially greater than the benefit and pleasure to eat your favorite food and drinks.
Internet sites give conflicting information about whether it is possible to use ginger for pancreatitis.American doctors recommend to take with pancreatitis highly diluted tea from ginger, lemon and honey.But again, with the proviso that at the moment there is no worsening of the patient.So is it worth risking your health for the sake of tasting dishes with your favorite spice?
Possible consequences of the use of ginger for pancreatitis:
- strongest attack of pain in the epigastric region and the region of the pancreas.
- severe swelling and sometimes even necrosis of the pancreas.
- When stable remission, when a person believes that it is fully recovered from the disease, ginger can lead to relapse.
In diseases of the musculoskeletal system of patients suffering from pancreatitis, ginger root can be used only as an external agent (lotion with broth, compresses and so on. D.).
way, despite its popularity, the ginger is not shown for all people and has a number of contraindications.
- Ginger thins the blood, so to avoid bleeding it is not recommended for hemorrhoids and bleeding.
- disease (especially ulcerative) of the gastrointestinal tract, pancreatitis.
- Ulcerative Colitis.
- Increased nervousness after ingestion.
- hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver.
- severe allergic reaction.
- wary of diabetes.
People suffering from pancreatitis, it's important to remember that when eating out you need to pay attention to the composition of cooked foods in order to verify the absence of ginger in it.