Few people have been faced with the phenomenon of tinnitus.Usually this is for a few seconds and occur infrequently.In this case no cause for concern, as this occurs due to physiological characteristics of the human body.For example, as a reaction to a temporary increase in blood pressure, mild dizziness caused by excessive exercise and so on.But there are times when tinnitus occurs frequently and does not go a long time, creating significant discomfort for the person.In this case, you must always consult a doctor to diagnose, because the phenomenon in question can be a cause of serious disease.Main causes of tinnitus are discussed below.
Causes of tinnitus
- hypertension.It is one of the main causes of tinnitus.Generally, the pattern of symptoms may be supplemented by "flies" in front of the eyes, general weakness, palpitations, nausea.Hypertension ringing may occur periodically as in high blood pressure and for hypertensive crisis.
- Headache.Tinnitus can occur with headaches of different etiology, but the most common cause of migraine appears, which is periodic and intense.
- spasms or narrowing of blood vessels, which can be due to various reasons - from excessive exercise to the presence of cholesterol.
- Otitis media and other forms of inflammation of the ear.Inflammation of the ear can cause the formation of cavities.As a result, people occasionally hear ringing or whistling in the ear.
- Neurotic and stress-like conditions caused significant muscle tension.As a result of impaired blood flow, and turbulent blood flow contributes to the auditory effects - often ringing.In this case, the ringing can be as physical in nature, and purely psychological (ie a mild auditory hallucinations).
- osteochondrosis with localization in the cervical spine.Additional symptoms are pain in the neck area and shoulder blades, stiffness of the head, a feeling of tension in the cervical spine and the surrounding areas.
- hypotension.If low blood pressure may also occur tinnitus.While this is significantly less than for hypertension.
- brain disorders of different etiology - from blood disorders cells to the presence of benign and malignant tumors.
- Otosclerosis.It has a purely local character, due to the growth of bone tissue.Typically, the disease is localized in only one ear.
As you can see, the reasons that can cause tinnitus myriad.In this regard, in any case can not try to diagnose yourself, but you must contact your healthcare professional.This will help prevent the progression of the disease and treat it early.