I'm sure many know the situation, when the appointment to be a celebration or an event, and in the face of a red blister.And it's not a simple pimple, but a real boil.It feels like the whole face hurts.Sometimes the temperature may rise.What to do to alleviate their suffering and to speed up the healing process?
What is a boil?
boil difficult to confuse with other skin rashes.It is a purulent inflammation of the hair follicle with the defeat of the surrounding tissues.First, in this place there are redness, pain, itching, redness.Then the hair follicle increases in size, on the skin surface appears dense circular elevation.The pain is worse, swollen tissue.Color nodule red with dark blue tint.
disease is serious enough, sometimes a consequence of the general decrease in immunity.Improper treatment or self-treatment can lead to serious complications strong boils down to, or even sepsis.
When inflammation goes beyond the hair follicle occurs abstsedirovanie boil.
How to treat a boil on his face?
If the boil is the initial stage, the treatment can be done at home.Reveals the abscess is by no means impossible, otherwise there will be a further spread of infection and re-infection.Also ulcers can leave behind a strong and deep scars on his face.Therefore, treatment should be treated immediately.
Traditional medicine has accumulated a lot of advice on the treatment of boils:
- Apply to the affected area a baked onion, cut in half.Changed to 6 times per day.
- grated onion mixed with a teaspoon of celandine herbs, applied to boils, attach the plaster.
- 3 times a day to lubricate the hydrogen peroxide solution.
- Applying ichthyol ointment (20% better).Suit has Vishnevsky ointment or salve Levomekol.
- Make a poultice of the cut aloe leaf.
- Mix a teaspoon of honey, one egg yolk, a tablespoon of flour, a bit of butter.Make cake, attach to the sore spot.
- drink fresh beet juice to purify the blood.
- applied to boil potatoes or grated carrots.
- from buckwheat flour and vinegar to make a cake.Applying two times per day.
If the abscess increases, the pain persists, immediately seek a medical institution for help.Sometimes surgery is needed.In this case, the abscess is opened, the wound is cleaned of pus, and the affected tissue.Antibiotics and local antimicrobials.Independently open boils on the face is strictly prohibited, as pus can spread to nearby tissues and even cause meningitis (inflammation of the lining of the brain).
If the boils appear frequently, appointed by blood transfusion.In addition, long non-healing boils can become an occasion to refer to a therapist.This may be an indirect indication of diabetes.