Fractures occur in many people, especially during icy conditions or physical exercise.The healing process (bone fusion) long and painful.A prerequisite for a faster recovery from fractures is proper nutrition.
to restore bone needed elements such as calcium, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, vitamin B (6, 9, 12) and others.They promote better digestion of protein and calcium - the main building material for bones.All these elements can be ingested in the form of medicines and food.Therefore, should eat foods rich in these components.These include:
- fish, especially salmon and sardines, milk and its products, cabbage and spinach.Sesame seeds and almonds are rich in calcium and is easily absorbed by the body, contributing to the healing of the bone.
- Ripe bananas, leafy vegetables, wheat germ, nuts, shrimp, bread krupnozernovoy enrich the body with magnesium.
- sturgeon caviar, beef liver, hard cheese, beans, oatmeal and buckwheat porridge with milk, walnut - a pantry of phosphorus.
- Brewer's yeast, calf's liver, eggs, beans, beets, cabbage, citrus fruits can be a source of B vitamins
diet of patients with fractures should be rich protein products.Meat, poultry, combined with vegetables and greens allow easier to digest food and a source of the elements necessary for the restoration of bone tissue.
most useful for the bones are the fish dishes.The person needs to have a lot of different fish.Besides the already mentioned species should be consumed herring, mackerel, cod, flounder, redfish.No less useful especially seafood and fish oil as the main source of vitamin D.
most useful products of bone fractures are the cottage cheese and jelly.In fresh fat cottage cheese contains a large amount of digestible calcium and jelly, cooked from the bones and cartilage of animals, allowing this element to become the building blocks of human bones.
addition to the traditional fruit and citrus in the recovery period is recommended to eat bone sour berries - cranberries, lingonberries, cloudberries, blueberries, currants.
Among the products used in food, there are those that should not be included in your diet in normal days, and especially when the damaged bone.These include:
- Coffee, sweets and sugar, used in large quantities, carbonated drinks and alcohol wash away calcium from the body.
- Oxalic acid contained in rhubarb, sorrel, cocoa, chocolate inhibits calcium absorption fabrics.
Therefore, these products should or eliminate from their diet or significantly reduce their number.
In folk medicine, there are many proven techniques that can accelerate the healing process of bones.These include pine or fir sap, onions, egg shell powder, vegetable oil, especially fir, sesame, linseed.It can be rolled into balls and use bread as a treat.Fir oil also recommend rubbed into the skin near the site of the fracture, as it relieves pain.