If pancreatitis is not only after acute illness, but in the period of the disease and after treatment, it is important to follow a diet.It is difficult to sort out what foods you can eat, but from what should be abandoned.It is especially difficult to deal with fruits and berries, such as "foreign."
For example, many question whether to include in your diet kiwi?If so, how much, and how to use this delicacy overseas?
impact of kiwi on the human body with pancreatitis
- after regular consumption of kiwi, even in small amounts to a general strengthening of the body.The immune system becomes much higher.This allows the weakening of the body more quickly recover.
- If pancreatitis in elderly patients come violations and malfunctions, and other organs.Some are a little forgetful, others lose mindfulness, or even a piece of mind.Kiwi is in this case could not be a good helper, it is in this berry can find a large amount of vitamin B9, which helps the body to throw all their forces to the elimination of these problems.
- Kiwi considered low-calorie product, so it is possible to eat quite a large amount (for the case of pancreatitis) - one berry a day.
- actinidin, available in kiwi, allows to improve the process of assimilation of proteins that the reduction of the patient is difficult for the body.
- Many patients suffer increasing pressure pancreatitis.Substances contained in the kiwi berry, able for some time to normalize pressure.When this occurs parallel disappearance of clots and output fatty acids.
- potassium salts, which are also available in Kiwi helps excretion of cholesterol.
As physicians consider?
Given the useful properties of kiwifruit and its amazing effects on the human patient is pancreatitis, doctors in most cases even advise to eat kiwi.It is important that the product is completely eaten, since all of its mass is very helpful, especially the pulp, which is characterized by a high content of folic acid.
Kiwi is one of the unique exotic fruits, which is practically useful properties do not disappear even after the preservation of this berry.Therefore, pickled, and cooked state (jam, marmalade) kiwi in the presence of pancreatitis, it will be equally useful.
fresh kiwi fruit can be eaten up to three pieces in one week, and if you do it on a regular basis about one time interval, the useful properties of the kiwi will increase by several times!
When the patient pancreatitis occasionally eats kiwi, he in front of increased energy and increased efficiency.The heart begins to work "like a clock" because kiwi enriches the body with magnesium.In general, the body becomes more resistant to any changes, even stressful situations (and they are in this type of disease are bound to occur), perceived and tolerated by the body much easier!