In all diseases of the digestive system is very important, what foods you eat.Special attention is necessary to follow the diet to those who are sick pancreatitis, because in violation of the pancreas in the body is missing some enzymes needed for proper digestion of food.The diet should be gentle, and many products are completely excluded from it.
pancreatitis Patients often wonder whether it is possible to eat butter?During exacerbations of the disease this product is, of course, should be excluded from the diet, but 2-3 weeks after the improvement and during remission butter can be eaten.More exclude it from the diet is not necessary, because if used correctly, it is very useful.
What is the use of butter?
- it contains a lot of vitamins A, E and D;
- is a very nutritious product that gives the body a lot of energy;
- a source of calcium, oleic acid and other trace mineral;
- rich in cholesterol, which is the basis for the construction of many hormones and bile acids;
- cures many diseases, such as cough, heals ulcers on the gastric mucosa.
Which oil can be eaten with pancreatitis?
can benefit only natural butter.Unfortunately, there are many commercially available alternatives.Pay particular attention should be taken to the choice of the product to patients pancreatitis because the biggest cause harm to the pancreas supplements that are often present in the oil.How to correctly choose it?
- can only natural butter, the fat content is greater than 70%.It is best to buy the product with fat content of 82%, he certainly does not contain high-melting fats, stabilizers and emulsifiers;
- choose only butter, packaged in foil, which prevents its oxidation;
- pay attention to the shelf life of the product and how it is stored;
- in the name of natural oils may be the word "peasant", "amateur", "traditional" or "creamy".Everything else indicates the presence of additives;
- in the product should only be pasteurized cream.
How to use oil for pancreatitis?
- included in the diet can be only in the absence of nausea and abdominal pain;
- single serving of butter should be no more than 10 grams - about one third of a teaspoon.The day can be consumed 20-30 grams, divided into 2-3 doses;
- butter can be eaten only in the form of heat, adding it to the finished porridge or mashed potatoes.During the heat treatment destroys many vitamins and cold fat harder to digest;
- use only fresh oil, carefully cutting off and throwing dark oxidised area.That it does not oxidize, it must be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Despite the fact that many consider the butter for the heavy digestion product, if properly used, even pancreatitis patients can enjoy the taste of porridge with butter.