Gallbladder - the most important organ of the digestive system.Its main function - to collect and concentrate the bile produced by the liver, which is then used to digest food.If the gallbladder fails, the entire digestive system will collapse like a house of cards.
Why hurt the gall bladder?
Pathology of the gallbladder (as well as any other organ of the digestive system) occur most often in the background of malnutrition.Eating greasy, spicy and salty foods, systematic overeating or unbalanced diets cause bile agencies working in emergency mode.Gastrointestinal problems can trigger hormonal failure (pregnancy, menopause) or a sedentary lifestyle.
How hurt the gall bladder?
What are the significant features you may find that it hurts the gallbladder, not the other organs?This requires self-examination and draw attention to the following points.It:
- Localization of pain.The gallbladder is located under the right upper quadrant, so the discomfort usually comes from this area.Pain may spread over the entire right side of the body and give the side, in the sternum, under the shoulder blade, or even neck.In rare cases, pain may occur in the epigastric region.
- nature of pain.Most gallbladder disease (for example, biliary dyskinesia and cholelithiasis) are characterized by a dull, aching pain over time.If the pain in the right upper quadrant is sudden or appears cramping attacks, it is a sure sign of cholecystitis.
- elevated temperatures.Almost all diseases of the gall bladder there is a high body temperature - 39 ° C.Fever further worsens the state of health of the patient.
- nausea and vomiting.These symptoms accompany many diseases of the digestive system, but in case of problems with the gall bladder in these signs have specific features.Thus, in the present vomit bile in his mouth felt so pronounced bitterness or "metallic" taste.
- change in skin color.Another sign of true gallbladder disease is jaundice.The skin becomes unsightly yellow, because it violates the flow of bile and begins intoxication.
- Violations chair.Prolonged constipation or, conversely, diarrhea should also alert the patient.A characteristic symptom of diseases of the gallbladder is a color change (discoloration) of the chair.
reliably detect a particular disease gallbladder is possible only after careful diagnosis.If you find that most of these symptoms are exactly describe your state of health, then immediately consult a gastroenterologist.The doctor prescribe ultrasound biliary tract, EGD, and a number of laboratory tests.Complex diagnostics to help quickly identify gallbladder disease and start appropriate treatment.