Among the huge variety of species of wild roses (only officially recognized varieties there are 140), the most popular in the Russian Federation enjoys «rosamajalis» (Rosa majalis), which is found both in the wild and in cultivated form.This is what the bush will be discussed.Although, it should be noted that the chemical composition of most wild roses is about the same and differs only by the ratio of the concentration of certain substances.Given that Rosa majalis is not deprived of any of people's attention, no official medicine, and penetrated into other spheres of human activity, it is important to consider it a vitamin composition as vitamins largely contributed to the popularity of this family of thorns "Pink."
vitamins contained in the dog-rose
- vitamin C. On the concentration of this vitamin in rose hips just a legend, and it should be said that most of them are untrue.For a better understanding, you can give some officially confirmed facts.Vitamin C in the wild rose several times more than in the citrus and even more than black currants;rosehip commercially produce remarkable tablets and dragees ascorbic acid.The daily intake of vitamin considered for adults is 80-90 mg.Thus 100 grams of rosehip contains about 600-700 mg of ascorbic acid.The use of vitamin C for the human body - a preventive immunomodulatory agent, enhances the formation of serotonin and collagen, increases the rate of cleavage of cholesterol, is a catalyst in the process of detoxification at a number of poisonings of various etiologies, promotes better assimilation of various micro and macro elements (such as iron), reducing the needorganism other vitamins and so on.
- Vitamin B2.Use of riboflavin - facilitates better regeneration of skin cells, and accelerates the healing of wounds, anemia used in common etiology and caused by lack of vitamin B2, is used in all stages of the treatment of diabetes, is indispensable in hepatitis and liver cirrhosis, it helps in the treatment of neurotic disorders and so on.
- Vitamin P. The use of routine - improves blood circulation, and is indicated for use in a number of diseases associated with congestion (eg, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, etc.), use in the treatment of hypertension, atherosclerosis and diabetes and so on.
- vitamin K. Use phylloquinone - normalization of blood clotting, contributes to a better absorption of calcium, has Detoxication properties against some poisons (e.g., coumarin), and so on.
- Vitamin E. Benefits tocopherol - protects cells from oxidative damage, it promotes the synthesis of collagen, so often called the vitamin of youth, has immunomodulatory properties, and so on.
Thus, the wild rose is a real treasure trove of vitamins.