In today's world, the ordinary citizen has received many opportunities for the diagnosis and monitoring of their health.Regarding the issue of predisposition to diabetes in this way we can speak of the meter, which is a minimum error on a drop of blood determines the level of sugar in the blood.In fact, the knowledge of this periodical will not prevent not only diabetes, but also people who consider themselves to be quite healthy.Thus, the meter indicators are in the range of 3.5 to 6.0 is normal because the sugar level to some extent varies within this range depending upon the time of day, food eaten, and other reasons.Performance is above 6.1 - this is the reason to think about a possible predisposition to diabetes and see a doctor.Also it does not hurt to use folk remedies to normalize blood sugar levels, which can be used as a prophylactic and therapeutic purposes.
diet to reduce blood sugar levels
As the official and alternative medicine in the diagnosis of high blood sugar man trying to radica
Example of foods that should be excluded from the daily diet - it's sugar, all confectionery, all baked goods made from wheat flour, juices and fruit drinks, all carbonated beverages, regardless of the content of sugar, alcoholic beverages, fruits with high sugar content(grapes, figs, dates, and so on).
Example of foods that need to enrich their daily diet - tomatoes, eggplants, cucumbers, radishes, radish, cabbage, celery, asparagus, squash, garlic, soy, beef, lamb, fish.
If necessary, eating foods with high fat and carbohydrates needed to do in the first half of the day - up to 15.00.This will allow the body to cope with a major amount of sugar, reworking it into energy.
Folk remedies for lowering blood sugar
Traditional medicine involves the use of decoctions and infusions of medicinal plants.Liqueurs in this case hardly used, since elevated levels of blood sugar alcohol is harmful in any way.Given that the broth is prepared about the same scheme, will now be given a universal recipe, and then you will learn about the raw material for him and proportions.
How to prepare a decoction:
- Medicinal raw materials necessary to pour into the cup (preferably earthenware).
- saponin Pour boiling water (200 ml) at a temperature not higher than 80 ° C.
- Cover the bowl with a lid and leave to infuse for five minutes.
- Put a cup of medicinal raw materials in a pot of hot water, which comes to half a cup.
- medicine Heat in a water bath over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Drink two tablespoons after eating three times a day for a month.
medicinal raw materials for the preparation of decoction:
- oats, brown - 2 tablespoons;
- shredded aspen bark - two tablespoons;
- birch buds - one tablespoon;
- dried flowers of clover - one and a half tablespoons;
- cinnamon - half tablespoon;
- dandelion roots - 1 tablespoon;
- burdock root - two tablespoons.
There are other herbs that can fight high blood sugar levels.