Dietgastritis with high acidity.
mainly for people with this type of gastritis is a reduction in the activity of gastric juice. To maintain this it is necessary to adhere to 3 main principles:
1. principle of so-called mechanical scraping: exclude from our diet turnips, radishes, turnips, bread with bran, ie mainly food containing coarse retina;
2. principle, based on the chemical exposure.From diet to exclude such products as coffee, black bread, citrus, cabbage;
3. Thermal.Do not eat too hot or too cold meals.
is best used in diet products such as:
- Milk (preferably goat because it has a higher fat content);
- eggs (you can cook an omelet);
- River fish (it is good because it contains unsaturated fats);
- Cereals: Oatmeal, barley;
- not very fatty meats: a great choice for you - a rabbit;
- Fruit is best to choose such as strawberries, raspberries, strawberries;
- Vegetables: tomatoes, squash, zucchini, fennel, beets, green onions.
advisable to exclude from the diet, here are the products:
- low-fat dairy products;
- carbohydrates, which contribute to the inflammatory response and should not exclude carbohydrates from the diet completely, as they need for maintainenergy.
Diet for gastritis with low acidity.
In this state, you need a healthy diet without eating perehvatok.
can not pass the first phase of development of gastric secretion.For example, you have noticed something tasty while you already drools, that this moment not to be missed.
Consider the rule of digesting food:
- properly chew food, for 25-30 seconds;
- each meal should be at least 30 minutes;
- beef, rabbit, dairy products, everything is permitted;
- fruit should preferably be taken with the main meal;
prohibited only those products that can not be taken in the case with acidity.