This is a good folk remedy that is used in the treatment of diseases such as tuberculosis, pleurisy, pneumonia.But it is worth to mention that you should not badger fat regarded as an independent agent.Rather, it is used as an aid essential medicines prescribed by the doctor.It is also actively used to treat colds and general strengthening of the body's immunity.
But what he did for you? in badger fat are:
- unsaturated oleic acid, which is actively involved in metabolic processes and is capable of preventing the emergence and development of tumors;
- polyunsaturated fatty acids - linolenic and linoleic acid.They are not produced by our body and get into it with food.For this reason, they are called "essential."At their lack in humans increases blood cholesterol, and normalizes its acid level.It also promotes tissue nutrition and prevents inflammatory processes in the body;
- include vitamins A and B. A is responsible for maintaining the normal condition of the hair, nail
s, skin, genitourinary system.It prevents the development of lung disease and cancer.The B vitamins are a source of energy and minerals, without which the vital activity and metabolic processes in the body.
These properties badger fat have been known to people since ancient times.They noticed that the fat of wild animals is much more useful fat pets.The reason is quite simple - wild animals simply vital oil containing nutrients to survive the harsh winter.And at home, he just collects from immobility.
Fat Badger has anti-inflammatory, immune-boosting, and a restorative properties.It also prevents atherosclerosis, it can accelerate tissue repair process.
Who should take the fat?
His take as an additional tool, after consultation with the attending physician in the following cases:
- When colds, caused by general lowering of protective functions of the body.
- As a reducing agent, after an operation or serious illness.
- When abrasions, pustular rash and other purulent diseases.
- As the treatment of ulcers, pressure sores, wounds that do not heal for a long time.
- with pneumonia, tuberculosis, pleurisy, bronchitis.
- In diseases of the kidney or urinary tract.
- Gastric ulcer, gastritis, duodenal ulcer.
- With cardiovascular disease, atherosclerosis, hypertension, poor circulation in the brain.
- When thrombophlebitis.
- eczema, psoriasis.
- as face masks.
Here are some side effects that may occur after use:
- may appear diarrhea, itching, skin rash, nausea.
- it can not take children under the age of 6 years, without first consulting your doctor.
- If you are hypersensitive badger fat.
Rules of fat:
- Acquire should be in pharmacies, where it is sold as dietary supplements in capsules or in bottles.Store in a cool and dry place, in the absence of light.
- taken three times a day, one hour before meals.Adults - 1 tablespoon, children - 1 teaspoon.Washed down with tea or warm milk.
This is a great tool as the prevention of many diseases, but it can not replace drugs!