glands play an important role in our body.They are interconnected with systems such as the digestive, respiratory, urogenital.They are largely dependent immune system.With frequent inflammatory doctors usually advise to remove tonsils, and that's that.But do not take the time to do it, because they act as the body's defense against disease.You can remove this problem and traditional methods.
To do this you need - beet, propolis, kerosene, cotton, lemon juice, 25 grams of walnut leaves and 1 tablespoon pine buds.
1. It is necessary to take 1 tablespoon of pine buds and fill it with hot, boiling water (1 cup of water).Then need to be heated in a water bath for 30 minutes and cover.Then the broth is cooled and filtered.Drink three times a day for 20 minutes before meals for one-third cup.
2. Take 25 grams of walnut leaves and pour boiling water (300 grams).Put on fire and boil until then, as long as there will be 250 grams.After that, the broth is filtered and added a little
sugar.Drink three times a day, the rate of consumption of 1.5-2 months.
3. Kerosene carefully filtered through a thick layer of cotton wool.Then takes a match to wound her wool and wetting the kerosene.This match should be lubricated tonsils in the mouth every half hour in one day.But this method can not be applied in the presence of pustules on the tonsils, and in advanced cases of the disease.
4. It is necessary to lubricate the fresh lemon juice after every meal (5-6 times a day at least).
5. Take beets dark.With her tail should be cut and well wash does not clean it.Then, frays on a coarse grater and pour boiling water at the rate of 1 to 1. You must give it to stand 7 hours, and then the broth can be used.In acute pain in the tonsils this broth should gargling every two hours, under normal state is not more than 4 times per day.
6. It is necessary to take a small piece of propolis (necessarily natural) and put him on the cheek.It should keep him alternately for one cheek, then the other for about a day.He is very good for acute pain, as well as a prophylactic agent.