What if inflamed gums?

By Admin | Health Recipes
30 April 2016
When periodontitis (inflammation of the gums) should immediately consult a qualified specialist.Not worth saving in this situation, because health is priceless.A good specialist will provide timely assistance and recommend the necessary preventative measures.He also will advise you if necessary.
Treatment should be initiated only after the establishment of an accurate diagnosis and conduct all necessary tests.If you have gingivitis, the treatment will include anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial therapy.If you need a professional removal of plaque from your teeth, then you will periodontist.He carefully examine your mouth and tell you the necessary treatment.And also give preventive recommendations.
It is always best to follow the doctor's prescriptions, it will save you from unpleasant consequences.In advanced cases, prescribe treatment.It is of two kinds - surgical techniques and non-surgical methods.Non-surgical methods include self removal of plaque on the teeth, polishing dental neck
s.It should be remembered that the plaque should be removed at least once every six months.
In particularly severe cases, professional teeth cleaning is carried out every three months.And then we can not do without surgery, as in hard coating can be removed only with their help.It is also used for the treatment and other procedures: electrophoresis, massage and hydromassage darsonvalization.
When periodontitis is required to use antibacterial agents.They are able to strongly inhibit bacterial growth.The best tools for this are considered to metronidazole and chlorhexidine.