Blood - a red fluid consisting of plasma, red blood cells, platelets and leukocytes.Blood serves as the transport function - carries oxygen and carbon dioxide, and protective function - the formation of blood and tissue barriers against foreign substances and microorganisms.
signs of thickening of blood are drowsiness, fatigue, weakness, memory loss, etc.
Reasons thick blood:
- enzyme deficiency.The enzymes needed to break down proteins into amino acids.An enzyme deficiency in the body leads to the fact that the blood comes oxidized decomposition products of protein compounds, thereby causing a breach of the biochemical composition of blood and promoting erythrocyte agglutination, resulting oxygen starvation of the cells.
- Excess hemoclastic function of the spleen.
- acidification of the body.
- Dehydration.For example, in very hot weather or at high physical exertion.
- inadequate fluid intake or poor usvaivoe
mosti (assimilation of water takes place in the large intestine).
- Prolonged exposure to radiation on the body.
- Drinking large amounts of carbohydrates and sugar
- Another reason Guta blood is a shortage in the body of minerals, vitamins (zinc, selenium, vitamin C, lecithin,are involved in the formulation of hormones and enzymes).
to products and substances that thin the blood , include: figs, olive oil, garlic, lemon, beetroot, orange, cocoa, lecithin, chocolate, pomegranate,sunflower seeds, raspberries, ginger, strawberries, artichoke, ginkgo biloba, enzymes, aspirin, mulberry (mulberry), Potentilla, kalanchoe, peony root, nettle leaves are dry, hirudin.
Strongly recommended to use: sugar, buckwheat, banana, alcohol, potatoes, sugary foods, fatty protein foods, carbonated beverages, smoking, salting, chokeberry, St. John's wort, yarrow.