If you view the statistics, it can be noted that in recent years the number of deaths from vascular lesions of the brain increased significantly.Moreover, if earlier it was noted in the majority of cases in the elderly, but now with problems faced by young people, whose age does not exceed 40 years.
vessels of the brain - is an ideal structure that intelligently distributes the bloodstream.Cerebral circulation describes a process which involves the movement of blood in the body back on the brain and brain vessels.As for certain pathological processes that make their changes to the job, they are characterized by damage to the so-called jugular veins, arteries (it is the backbone, brain) and, of course, the venous sinuses.In general, the concept of such disorders can be defined as the brain shortage required amount of blood.
Today, there are two kinds of circulatory disorders in the brain: acute and chronic.The first is the rapid development, which lasts from a few minutes to seve
Regarding the clinical symptoms that occur in the early stages, it decreased performance, dizziness, headaches, ringing in the head, and sleep disorders.But remember, they appear after heavy physical or mental stress, and after a long stay in a hot, enclosed area.Neurological symptoms related to focal absent.
Symptoms of acute failure of the organism in each case has different symptoms.However, violations of the brain they are similar.So, the symptoms of malfunction in brain blood circulation are:
- decrease in vision, hearing;
- becomes difficult to say it "break";
- movement disorders of the body;
- handwriting changes for the worse;
- decrease in mental faculties;
- reading becomes almost impossible task;
Thus each circulatory disorder has its own characteristics:
- ischemic stroke.He has acute symptoms in this period observed vomiting, dizziness, nausea, poor functioning of an organ or system, which is responsible for the portion of the brain that was damaged.
- Chronic disorders.Absent-mindedness, aggressiveness, decrease in mental abilities, forgetfulness, intelligence.
- hemorrhagic stroke.This disease often leads to death.Sometimes it is in contact with the cavity of the brain of blood from damaged blood vessels, then there is compression and impact in the foramen magnum brain.
- TIA.Accompanied by drowsiness, paresis, confusion, impaired vision and speech.
And finally remember, acute disorders in need of a quick and competent care.It is important to maintain a direct effect on the functionality of one's livelihood.It is also necessary to ensure proper breathing, blood circulation, to the required size reduction of cerebral edema of the head and normalize blood pressure.Further treatment depends on the reasons that provoked this situation.But chronic disorders are treated with medication, the effect of which is aimed at improving the properties of the blood and, of course, to improve blood flow.This treatment is long and expensive, but at the same time it is necessary.