Any skin disease is always accompanied by a long and often grueling treatment.Getting rid of depriving also requires a lot of effort and patience.Should take immediate measures to prevent re-infection or exacerbation of the disease.
symptoms and causes of multi-colored lichen
Pityriasis versicolor, also known as multi-colored in the initial stage is detected with difficulty, because on the surface of the skin, there are several subtle pink, yellow or brown spots.Over time, the centers spread all over the skin, while there is flaking, accompanied by itching.The fungus is often justified on the stomach, back, neck and chest.
Pityriasis versicolor is caused by a fungus Pitirosporumorbiculare.To avoid contamination, strict personal hygiene as ringworm is transmitted through clothing and towels.
Medicine has many drugs from tinea versicolor, which selects the attending dermatologist, but still popular treatment depriving using traditional methods.Keep in mind that it is better to use as adjuvant therap
Traditional medicine offers a lot of ways to deal with the hated yeast fungus:
- celandine.It has long been used as a remedy for many skin diseases.To get rid of mold, provoking zoster should boil 3 tablespoons of celandine in a glass of hot water and process infusion spot three times a day.
- Birch tar has long been known as a great natural remedy that helps the skin.When pityriasis versicolor can use shampoo or soap on the basis of birch tar.Pure birch tar smeared deprive the affected pockets to the disappearance of the plaques.
- Everlasting Sand is used when the disease worsened, and any inflammation of the skin.40 g grass pour boiling water (0.5 L) and insist for about 2 hours, after which the cotton pads soaked in the infusion and apply to stains.
- Peppermint has antifungal and regenerative properties, which gives good results in the treatment of lichen.To do this, 1 tablespoon of peppermint pour 200 ml of boiling water and in a water bath heated to boiling, continuing to simmer another 20 minutes ostyvshim infusion smeared lesions.Peppermint relieves itching and inflammation.
- Sorrel.This folk remedy that kills the fungus can be prepared in several ways.Method 1: 1 tbsp.spoon sorrel pour 200 ml of boiling water, boil for 5-7 minutes and leave for an hour.Broth lubricate the affected areas of the body several times a day.Method 2: chop sorrel to a paste, mixed with cream and the resulting mass lubricate the affected places.
- Buckwheat - an excellent tool to combat fungal diseases.To prepare the drug, you need to boil 2 tablespoons of buckwheat in 4 cups of water, the resulting slurry to impose on lesions.Buckwheat relieves unpleasant itching and promotes rapid healing of plaques.
In folk medicine, often used to treat packs tinea versicolor.To help healing, you must prepare a decoction or squeeze the juice (depending on the funds) to moisten it and put on cotton pockets.If too many of them, wipe the stain decoction 5-7 times a day.For compresses you can use:
- onion juice;
- cranberry juice;
- mixture of beet juice and lemon (1: 1);
- apple cider vinegar;
- garlic juice;
- cranberry juice;
- burdock juice;
- cabbage juice.
methods can be combined with each other to achieve a rapid recovery.To avoid re-infection should be carefully washed and ironed clothes from both sides.During treatment it is necessary to observe personal hygiene and the use of personal towel.